FB Like Button

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

To Be Like A Monk On A Coaster.

 I have been on a deeply inward journey. More so last year and some this year. Interspersed with a feeling of "coming out". For me it's about letting go of the need,desire and habit of listening to the "outer authority" and re-cultivationg a deepening connection to my inward authority as well as my innate intuition. 


Taking 100% responsibility for all of me. My actions with others and myself. I have a growing trust and love for myself that I have not known before. I can sense and ride the waves of uncertainty that come in any life, as I would a wild ride at the amusement park. Knowing to trust and wait as things ebb and flow. Like a monk on a coaster. Life is so much sweeter this way. xoxo Best to you

No comments:

Post a Comment